Monthly Spread: January 2017January 1, 2017
Weekly Spread: January 16-22, 2017January 12, 2017
I’ve decided I’m going to start posting my Weekly Spreads each THURSDAY before the next week (instead of Sunday).. so that gives a little extra time to all you planners out there! ? Now on Sundays I’ll have some bonus content!
I hope you enjoy this weekly — I’m releasing all of my January spreads in order of difficulty (when following the measurement guides), so I hope you enjoy one. I like that the days are all the same size, and I have a spot at the top for this week’s to-dos that don’t necessarily need to be done on a certain day.
If you would like the measurement printables for the spread, visit the STORE page, or click the links further down the page to link you to the paid & free products.
About the Spread:
- The weekly boxes for my to-do’s each day.
- (NOW) This Week To-Do Box: To Do’s to get done this week, but not necessarily on a particular day.
- (LATER) Next Week To-Do Box: To Do’s I need to do next week.
- The box at the top right tracks:
- My weekday Meal Plan on the top of the right hand page. This can be used for planning (at the beginning of the week) or tracking (at the end of the day).
- The drop = Water Intake tracker
- (M) I’ve also added a mood tracker to be filled in at the end of the day with colors from my key.
- (E) An Energy Level Tracker that I’ll graph my energy at the end of each day. I’ll use a color coded system, but you can also use a percentage.
- The bottom right boxes can be whatever you’d like them to be, but I’m using:
- The “Waiting On..” section a section I include every once in a while. Here I’ll keep up with packages arriving, phone calls or e-mails to be received, or anything else that I can’t take action on, but may need to keep in the back of my mind.
- The Notes section to write whatever else I need to jot down during the week