I’ve asked Instagrammers as well as my subscribers who let me post their Instagram pictures for pictures of their KEYS (or legends), and here’s some of my favorites!
Bullet Journal Keys can be as simple or as in-depth as you want:
- Think about color coding your key with different colors symbolizing different things.
- Think about making a moveable key (see the Post-It note idea), so it can move with you no matter what page you are on.
- Think about making a flip-out key that you can pull out, but it’s still attached to an inside cover of your notebook.
- Let me know any other key tips in the comment section!
- View all submissions from Instagram HERE and add to the hashtag on Instagram by using the hashtag #bulleteverythingkey on your own bullet journal key (you can add it to a past post or post a new one!)
- I’m taking suggestions for my next gallery! Let me know what you want to see in the comments. Or keep up to date with new galleries by following me on Instagram (@bulleteverything).
Subscribe below if you would like be the first to know about the latest inspiration galleries, and to see if you’re picture is featured. I’ll also let subscribers in on the NEXT Instagram hashtag, so you can start brainstorming or go ahead and use the tag!
If your picture is posted and you’d rather me change the direct link from Instagram to your own blog, e-mail me with the following:
- The gallery name
- Your Instagram username
- The new link